There's something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities through Community Service
- Connect with other professionals through Club Service
- Share their time and experience with young people through New Generations
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio through International Service
- Use their skills to help others through Vocational Service
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking for people like you!
Ready to Get Started?
Use our club finder to locate the club nearest you, attend their next meeting, and become a member.